Last Updated: 13-JAN-2022
We want you to be completely satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on FLA can be refunded within 72 hours of purchase, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
Our 72-Hour Refund Policy
Conditions for getting the full refund are:
- Refund requests MUST be made within 72 hours of the completion of the payment transaction to request a full refund.
- Neither the class nor any course content has been accessed. Accessing the course content is defined as simply clicking on the name of the course to open the course materials.
- We will not process refund requests received after the refund window of 72 hours from time of purchase, or if course content has been accessed.
Additional Reasons for Denied Refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.